If you are eager to get involved, please make sure you fill out one of Volunteer applications at the bottom.
There are many different things our rescue volunteers do, such as:
- Inform local rescues/shelters about us and to notify us whenever a Cane Corso is in need
- Evaluate potential Cane Corso rescues
- Provide a temporary foster home to a Cane Corso rescue
- Assist the Cane Corso rescue in getting any necessary medical attention (spay/neuter, heartworm, etc.)
- Interview and visit potential adopters and their homes
- Transport rescues to their new “forever” home
- Help us with guidelines, internet research and/or site content
- Help us plan future fundraisers (online and in your local area) Watch our events calendar for upcoming events!